Sunday, August 28, 2016

The Witch Is In -

Hi Friends,

Today I had some play time in my studio and decided to play with some alcohol inks and Yupo paper.   I made a couple of tag backgrounds and then went looking for some fun inspiration on Pinterest.  Well, guess what? It worked. I found some fun tags and cards to inspire me.
 
I used Cheepers the Chicken from Karen Burniston's fun character collection.  Since I've been in a Halloween mood lately I decided to make Cheepers into a witch.  The Witch Is In!!
 
Hope you enjoy ---


Have a creative week,

2 comments:

  1. So utterly cute. A fab halloween tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a chuckle out of your tag. The paper you used for the legs is perfect. I hadn't heard of Yupo paper before, will have to check into that.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.