Thursday, August 4, 2016

Batty for you!

Hi everyone and welcome back for another look at the new release from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 
Today I'm sharing a Halloween Card that I created using some of Karen's new stamps and dies.  They coordinate so well together and are so versatile that you can mix and match all the sets.  You can see the entire release by clicking here.

For the front of this card I used Halloween Clear Stamps to stamp my greeting.  I cut out the greeting using the Labels and Circles and then added a bat from the Halloween Scene set.


On the inside of this card, the moon and bat spin up from the center, I used the Twist Circle Pop Up for that.  I added a couple more bats from the Halloween Scene to accompany Midnight the Bat.  I altered the fence from the Iron Fence Pop Up and added some stars from the Happy Birthday Pop Up.
I printed my greeting "I'm batty for you!" and cut it out using the Labels and Circles.  I edged the black panel on this card with the Agatha Edges set, all from Karen Burniston
for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.