Monday, July 25, 2016

Designer Challenge - Stretch it Out

Well here we are on the 4th Monday and time for another challenge.  This time the challenge was determined by one of the design team members.  Our lovely, Kelly Booth, has challenged us with
 Stretch it out!" - use any of the Accordion dies for a project of any theme.
 
I went with "Celebrate Life".  I used the Gift Card Accordion for my base and added some fun embellishments.


One of the fun features of an Accordion card is that it folds up flat for mailing but when it is "Stretched Out", it is truly an unexpected surprise.

 
I love mixing things up - using lots of pieces from different die sets and cards.  I have done just that with this card and have linked all the products I used below.  If you haven't made an accordion card yet, wait no longer.  It's time to "Stretch it Out".

You can see what the entire team made by visiting Karen Burniston Designer.  Stop by Karen's Blog tomorrow to see a new technique and video.

Have an awesome week,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card,Sandy! Somehow, missed it last year. Brings to mind the song "Love and Marriage"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.