Monday, January 18, 2016

Steampunk Coffee

Hi and welcome to this month's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Week.  I am sharing the project  I made for the new FREE E-book that was released during CHA Winter 2016.  Each member of the design team, including Karen, made a project using the new release from Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I'm so happy with the way this card turned out and I hope you enjoy it as well. 
 
The star of the show with Pop it Up Dies is always the inside of the card - so I'll start there.
 
 
 
I'm not going to go into the details of how this card was made because you can find complete detailed instructions and step by step photos in the E-book by clicking here.
 
 
Last but certainly not least is the card front. 
 I have linked all die and stamp sets below for your browsing convenience.
 
We have a new format for the Designer Challenge Week.  We are moving from the ECD blog to Karen's blog starting today.  To see all the great designs from the entire team on Wednesday January 20, 2016  simply
 
Have a wonderful week,

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful steampunk card! Love the coffee cup with the gears and the warm colours you used!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.