Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My CHA Adventures

Hi -

I just returned home from CHA last night and will be sharing some of my adventures with you this week. 
 
I'm so excited to tell you about a brand new E-Book that was released the first day of the show by Karen Burniston of  Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I'm so proud to say that I'm featured in it along with Karen and the entire Pop it Ups Designer Challenge Team.  Each of us made a project focusing on the new release along with complete
 photo and written instructions.  
 
Pop_it_Ups_Cardmaking_Winter_2016-1
 
You can peruse the book easily on a computer, phone or tablet at this link: Pop it Ups Cardmaking Winter 2016 If you'd like to download the book so you can print it, choose the "Share" button and then choose "Download". Issuu also has a free mobile app if you prefer.
 
 
Here I am with Karen at the Elizabeth Craft Designs booth where my
Barrel of Monkeys card was on display.
 
Hope to see you tomorrow when I will be sharing more photos from the show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.