Monday, December 21, 2015

More fun than -----

Hi -

Today I'm working on some things for CHA and want to share one of my cards with you.   Elizabeth Craft Designs is showing their new release that will be available in January 2016. 
You can see it all right here.
 Karen Burniston has 2 new characters, Baker the Beaver, who I introduced to you to a few days ago, and  Jinks the Monkey.  Jinks is one of my favorites and I have made a few cards and tags with him. 
 
This card would work great for those guys in your life as well as kids.  Everyone wants to have fun on their birthday and what is more fun than A BARREL OF MONKEYS?


This card was so much fun to make and I used several of Karen's great dies, all listed below.  There is Jinks of course, The Barrel Basket Die and the new Pull Card Edges.  No party is complete without party favors from the Props 2 set and a balloon from the Spiral Circle Pull Card - "Celebrate" comes from the Flourish Gift Frame and the streamers from the Rectangle Pull Card.


Stay tuned for more fun with Jinks and the rest of this great new collection coming to
your local craft store soon.
 
Have a great week,

2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.