Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hi All,

For those of you who somehow got an old post from March, I apologize.  My fingers must of done something that I wasn't aware of.

Anyway - yesterday was my turn to host a lovely group of ladies.  We call ourselves the WOW Group (Wild Old Women).   We get together once a month to create something (hostesses choice), have lunch and drink some wine.  All and all - a good time is had by all.

Here is what we made yesterday - just wanted to share.  Each one of us made the same thing with different papers and embellishments.  Here's mine.

 We all started out with a kit that looked like this, picked out some paper and got started.  I got these kits at a store in Oregon this summer called Craft Warehouse.
I wish I had picked up more kits because everyone seemed to like them and of course wanted more. 
 
Before too long - mine looked like this!
 
And eventually, like this!
 
 
That's it for today, I will be back soon with my Glittery Haunted House.
 
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
 




1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.