Friday, December 30, 2011

Message Center

I love to look at blogs and am a big fan of Laura Denison of Following The Paper Trail.
She recently showed a message center made from a Tim Holtz Printers Tray.  I fell in love with it so had to make one.  Mine has a magnetic board where hers had a dry erase board but you get the idea!  Just wanted to get this posted, will have more info coming.



Well I guess time flies when you are having fun and I never finished this post but have been working on some new poject to post.  Anyway as you probably figured out by now this is how the project looked when I started.  I used mostly Tim Hotz products, which you all know I love. 

Anyway with some hot glue, tissue tape, and craft resist paper it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing piece! I love the bird image in the heart of it. Looking forward to hearing more about this one.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.